How does the recruitment process work?
Optimize Recruitment offers an efficient, flexible, tailored recruitment service, so as to increase our clients’ productivity and assist in the development of their organization.
We pride ourselves on providing a cost-effective recruitment solution to facility our clients requirements.
We make it our business to understand the specific needs of every customer and the cultural fit required for your organisation.
Optimize Recruitment understands that no two companies are the same and that every client is unique. We are readily available to discuss your requirements and obtain a complete understanding of your business and recruitment needs. We identify the best recruitment solution for you, be it Temporary, Contract, Temp to Perm or Permanent based on Company preferences and budget constraints.
It is our belief, long-term relationships are built upon the trust that comes from a consistent track record of professionalism, honesty and integrity.
Our experienced team of consultants works closely with you to identify your expected and unexpected candidates that are the perfect fit for your company’s needs, role and culture.
We also share insights and industry trends from across geographies and markets to give you the best of our expertise in each market.
How does the recruitment work from an employers’ perspective?
The Recruitment Process – 6 Steps
- Understanding your business: Where at all possible, we come and meet with the key decision makers regarding the position you are trying to recruit for. This gives us a better understanding of the business, structure, requirements of the role, but also the culture of your business! We want to find out what works and what does not work for your business! Sometimes from these meetings & discussions the emphasis of requirements can change, but it helps to focus all parties and ensure that we start the recruitment process on the same page. Also at this stage of the process we agree fees, terms and conditions of business - fully transparent for all parties.
- Sourcing the Candidates: Upon discussion & agreement of your company requirements and identification of the job specification, we begin the process of sourcing the candidates. We have an impressive web presence and advertise our vacancies, without mentioning your organisation, on the most prominent job-boards, in conjunction with a comprehensive in-house database, advertising to attract the right applicants. We also look at specific advertising campaigns, that can focus on a particular market / industry. EG: Trade magazines, specific websites, newspapers (regional & national) etc.
- Selection & Vetting: Our candidate selection process is extremely thorough when it comes to sourcing and vetting the best people for the job. Initial telephone screening is carried out before, wherever possible, inviting applicants into our offices for a full face to face interview process. Where specific skills are required (Such as typing skills, etc) we carry out initial tests in-house.
- Presentation of CV's: Once candidates have been selected we will submit a selection of suitable CV’s to you. Please note there is no charge for the submission of candidate CV’s. The specific consultant will brief the decision maker as to why the specific candidates were submitted and give the potential employer their insights into the individuals suitability for the role.
- Interview Process: We will coordinate and manage the interview process – handling all correspondence with both candidate and client.
- Job Offer/Placement Confirmation: We will liaise with both parties throughout the whole recruitment process, from receiving the initial vacancy, the interview process & logistics, to job offer / placement right through to employee commencement and follow ups. All communications will be supported with relevant administration correspondence to all. We can carry out reference checks on your behalf, upon your request, or you may independently carry these references (we will request, collect and make all the relevant information available for you to review). We also have a third party who can conduct psychometric assessments. which is an additional fee. (We have partnered with a third party to provide this additional service). You will only be invoiced upon commencement of the candidate and credit terms are as per the T&C’s of business that were provided upon commencement of the process.
Benefits of using Optimize Recruitment as your consultancy
- Experience: The team within Optimize have an excess of 40 years recruitment experience combined.
- Proven track record: Client and candidate testimonials available for your perusal.
- We listen to the needs of our clients, in order to ensure best fit candidates.
- Access at Directors Level 24*7 with out of office hours meetings available upon request.
- Highly experienced consultants that are trained in their own field of recruitment.
- Our terms of business are clear, concise and transparent. We believe in providing a genuine and honest service throughout the whole recruitment process whilst respecting your confidentiality.
- We are a one-stop recruitment consultancy, recruiting across a variety industry sectors and we concentrate on the long-term solution that best fits your business with regular reviews carried out with our clients on the service provided.
- We can provide interview assistance to employers.
- If you are in the unfortunate situation where you are making employees redundant, we can work with you and your staff to ease the transition back into the employment market. We have excellent experience with employers who have had to go through this unfortunately process.
To organise a discussion regarding the possibilities please do not hesitate to contact: 056 7786631 / Careers@optimizerecruitment.ie
We look forward to assisting you.