Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a growing engineering client in Waterford.The Engineering Manager will be responsible for leading, mentoring and coordinating daily activities of an engineering team of 9. The role is key to support the organizations product development and current production/engineering processes.
Salary is 70K + Benefits DOE.
- Lead, empower, motivate and guide a team of engineers through various projects and complex engineering tasks on a daily basis.
- Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
- Coordinate and Engineering sustainability activities and processes, supporting locally and other facilities to maintain common practice and approaches.
- Support Engineering Teams globally in various internal and external projects.
- Participate or direct various (engineering) projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities..
- Prepare cost calculations, budgets for various projects and products
- Advise and support manufacturing, supply chain and other parts of organization regards technical and engineering questions.
- Setup systems and processes to monitor efficiency of key engineering tasks to maintain and improve performance within the engineering group.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships with key strategic relationships and projects.
- Build, Promote and maintain a healthy culture built around the Company’s core values
- Minimum Degree level qualification in an Engineering discipline.
- 5+ years experience in the same or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of SolidWorks, CAD/PDM tools.
- Validation experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and quality tools.
- Ability to travel to support key projects mainly in Europe, Asia and US.
- Experience with bioprocessing equipment or medical device design desirable.
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-22024