Estimating Specialist (12-month contract)
Our client is a leading Manufacturer, with its European Head office based in Kilkenny. We are currently recruiting for an Estimating Specialist for a Maternity leave contract.
- Complete bid on bid analysis
- Preparation and submission of tender
- To conduct research for upcoming tenders
- Ensure a full understanding of the pricing approach
- Adhere fully to best practice
- Maintain and update the Tender library
- Ensure that the tender process is adhered to
- Ensure that the new account set up process is followed through
- Identify opportunities to simplify and streamline processes
- Working closely with the RSMs to identify potential new business opportunities within existing contracts
- Update pricing and cost files and assist in the preparation of the annual Specification budget
- Forecasting Sales and margins
- Ensure all administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Project Management of key specification projects.
- Commercial analysis/Competitor Analysis.
- 3 years+ experience in a similar type role
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Analytical and quantitative approach to decision making
- Proactive and highly organized with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated with outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels and functions
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 21955