Executive Assistant (Part time)
- Manage the day-to-day administrative operations of the CEO, including meetings, phone calls, correspondence, diary management, and travel requirements
- Assist the CEO and senior management team with planning and implementation of strategic activities
- Prepare presentations and reports for the Board and committees as required
- Prepare documents, policies, and publications to support strategic direction, including annual plans and reports
- Provide Company Secretary services to the CEO & Board of Directors including setting yearly meeting calendar, collating Board packs, taking minutes, and sending Shareholder communications
- Provide travel and accommodation booking services to the business
- Act as the critical interface between executive managers, Partners, teams, and external partners
- Provide project support as required
- Add value to the organization.
- A degree in business or a related discipline
- Proven executive support experience
- Knowledge and understanding of governance activities and how Boards operate
- Excellent IT skills, experience with Microsoft Office and the ability to use a broad range of software and online applications to prepare reports and information
- An eye for detail and ability to quality check your work
- The ability to manage multiple tasks with varying timelines
- The ability to excel under pressure
- Commitment to continuous improvement and the ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong literacy skills, including the ability to take and prepare accurate minutes.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 22011