Executive Head Chef – Kilkenny
Optimize recruitment have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Head Chef to join a long-established business in Kilkenny . This is a unique role for a very organised and driven Head Chef. The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple kitchens, waste management, cost control and strong management skills.
Requirements of the role will include:
- Professional chef with a minimum of 4+ years’ experience.
- Maximises guest satisfaction by providing the highest food quality consistently.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and in relation to food service (Quality, consistency, etc).
- Must have formal HACCP training & experience.
- Positive attitude, “hands-on” approach to management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide a “hands on” approach with the busy wedding and function business.
- Provide support and guidance to the kitchen team.
- Ensure that guests are served quality food and in a timely manner.
- Ensure consistency of food standards is upheld, in line with the high-quality standards
- The enforcement of health and safety standards within the kitchen
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18790 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanen