Experienced Business Development Manager – IT/Telecoms (Dublin)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager to assist in, generating sales, account management and presenting to prospective clients. The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years’ experience in IT Sales and have a strong network in the IT/Telecoms sector. Strong understanding of the IT/Infrastructure/Cloud/Telecoms is essential.
- Identify and market products to suitable target customers
- Handle all customer enquiries and identify upselling opportunities
- Sales of products to specific customers
- Advertising/promotional plans and developing marketing strategies.
- Be responsible for managing all existing customer accounts
- Research, identify and explore potential new clients and actively promote and develop all company services
- Any other projects as directed by the Managing Director
- Deal with client and customer issues daily with accurate record keeping of all client/customer issues
- Processing of sales quotations request, orders and purchasing of items ensuring to secure the best prices to maximize profits.
Skill and Experience:
- Good standard of education preferably with a third level qualification or relevant diploma
- A highly self-motivated individual who has a strong commercial awareness and focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication by standards required in IT sector
- Excellent IT Skills,
- Full License
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 19299 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.