Experienced Business Development Manager – IT/Telecoms (South East)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager to assist in account management, generating sales and presenting to prospective clients. The ideal candidate will be experienced and have a strong network in the IT/Telecoms sector. Strong understanding of the IT/Infrastructure/Cloud/Telecoms is essential.
- Identify and market products to suitable target customers
- Handle all customer enquiries and identify upselling opportunities
- Sales of products to specific customers
- Advertising/promotional plans and developing marketing strategies.
- Be responsible for managing all existing customer accounts
- Research, identify and explore potential new clients and actively promote and develop all company services
- Any other projects as directed by the Sales Director
- Deal with client and customer issues daily with accurate record keeping of all client/customer issues
- Processing of sales quotations request, orders and purchasing of items ensuring to secure the best prices to maximize profits.
Skill and Experience:
- Good standard of education preferably with a third level qualification or relevant diploma
- A highly self-motivated individual who has a strong commercial awareness and focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication by standards required in IT sector
- Excellent IT Skills,
- Full License
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18837 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.