Export Sales Representative (French)
Leading Employer in the South East of Ireland has an exciting opportunity for a an Internal Export sales representative who is fluent in speaking French to join their team.
The opportunity will require the successful individual to be the key contact for account managing all export customers and help grow the sales through existing accounts.
The successful individual will have the following:
- 3rd level qualification in Business /Marketing.
- Must speak fluent French & English.
- Fluency in another European language would be advantageous.
- Excellent IT skills, proficiency using Excel to advanced level would advantageous.
- Ability to implement and manage a sales plan with existing and new customers.
- Excellent communication skills, with ability to build relationships over the phone or via video messaging.
- Previous experience travelling or living in another country would be beneficial.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Team player and great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel internationally should the need arise in the future.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Work in a team focussed on growing sales through existing Export customers and proactively work on and finding new opportunities in existing and new markets.
- Deliver on the export sales plan
- Understanding existing clients businesses, the market and competitors.
- Work with the sales team to assist in driving sales.
- Client Account management
- Help in developing and deliver on the company value proposition
This is an opportunity to be part of an exciting innovative project for our client.
Full details available upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma on 056-7786631 or email Gemma@optimizerecruitment.ie
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: GB-22353