Facilities Manager – Dublin
Optimize Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Facilities Manager who has strong client engagement skills and a strong background in Facilities Management.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 4 years experience in Facilities Management or Building Services maintenance in a managerial role and will ideally be chartered.
The Facilities Manager will manage the day-to-day client activities and be the key point of contact for stakeholders and/or clients. The role will assume overall responsibility for site budgets, maintenance and operations, contract services, purchasing, occupancy services and helpdesk.
- 4+ years experience working in facilities or a similar role
- Degree qualification in a related field is desirable
- Exposure to procurement, project management and contractual arrangements
- Strong communication skills both written and oral and will have interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- Highly organised and flexible
If you meet the requirements, please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG-19371 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.