Optimize Recruitment are working with a manufacturing client in the Kilkenny region to recruit a Factory Supervisor on a full-time, permanent basis.
The role will have between 15-20 direct reports and the successful candidate should come from a heavy industrial manufacturing background.
- Work preparation for all different processing steps within the factory.
- Reviewing holiday request / clock hours,
- Help coordinating job rotation and cross-training
- Continuous quality monitoring on all areas of production
- Coordination of collections for Irish/Export trucks/orders.
- Overseeing subcontractors while on site
- Monitoring day-to-day performance of all employees in Factory
- Communication to H&S officer regarding priorities on H&S issues.
- Communication to Administration & Haulers regarding orders which are ready for collection
- Communication to Maintenance Manager regarding factory maintenance priorities
- Previous experience in a supervisory capacity in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to manage day to day staff issues, escalating where required
- Strong attention to detail with good documentation skills
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: LD-22759