Leading network infrastructure provider for the world’s leaders in telecoms and utilities has exciting opportunities for an experienced Fibre Designer / Quality Control (QC) to join their expanding team.
The candidate will be joining an experienced team of talented individuals with expertise across multiple engineering disciplines.
Role and Responsibilities
The key responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Responsibility for Quality Control of assigned fibre team designs
- Fibre Planning the deliverables of a project.
Designs – High Level Designs (HLD) and Low-Level Designs (LLD)
BOMs & BOQs
H&S Best Practice
- Liaising with the survey team to determine best solutions
- Liaising with Fibre Design Manager for any design issues
- Liaising with the Quality Lead for any process issues
- Problem solving individually as well as within a team
- Ensure project scope and guidelines are followed
- Mentor and develop junior fibre planners
Experience and Qualifications
- Engineering degree with 2+ years post graduate experience in FTTX
- Network Planning experience is essential
- Excellent computer literacy skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with network design packages (QGIS, ArcGIS, MapInfo, AutoCAD, etc)
- Direct management of team members or department
- Analytical, detail oriented, high level of flexibility with willingness to learn/develop
- Strong administration/documentation background
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a structure format
- Strong interpersonal skills in both oral and written communication
- Excellent written and spoken English required
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lisa 083 373 9075
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number:
We operate a referral scheme – if you know someone open to new employment opportunities, why not send us on their up to date details (with their permission of course!). It could be worth €250 to you! T&C’s apply. Full details available upon request.