Field Maintenance Technician
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a South East firm to recruit a Field Maintenance Technician to join their team on a permanent basis. This individual will be a qualified electrician with strong electro-mechanical experience, ideally within FMCG industry. The role involves remote troubleshooting to customers, travelling to client site where the need arises.
The role will involve traveling to locations within the 32 Counties. A company van will be provided with a competitive base salary, phone & laptop.
- Provide maintenance support to customers within the FMCG industry
- Electro-Mechanical trouble shooting
- Closely monitor line and intervene online as soon as any deterioration in performance occurs
- Monitor downtime and production
- Ensure all standards are adhered too in relation to site policies
- Trouble shoot using PLC programs
- Update CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) – recording all changes and work carried out
- Qualified Electrician (essential) with a strong electro-mechanical background
- Over 3 years’ experience working on FMCG industrial plant equipment
- Knowledge of high-speed mechanical systems, automation and PLC controls
- Have a full understanding of motor controls systems, process temperature controls and PLC controls systems
For more information on this role and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee Doheny in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your prior consent.
JOB REF: LD-19834