Field Service Engineers (Level 3) – Dublin and Waterford (option to work remotely)
Our client is looking for two senior level 3 Field Engineers with experience in carrying out assessments, cloud migrations, managed services, reports, overseeing new projects, telecoms, security and Client Relationship Management. There is an option to work remotely when needed and you will be giving the trust and freedom to manage your own schedule.
This company is established 20+ years and has a very attractive package on offer.
Details of any minimum competencies required
- Customer service training.
- 5+ years’ experience in Field service.
- NAS, SAN and Clustering technical experience.
- 3+ years Sever and network experience.
- 2+ years Cloud services experience.
- Technical qualifications (Microsoft, Fortinet, Cisco, HP, CompTIA, Synology).
- Firewall / security training (FortiGate, Cisco, HP)
- MS Office 365, Anti-Virus, Backup & Recovery, etc.
- Any Telecoms experience would be an advantage.
- Connectwise training would be an advantage.
- Manual handling training.
- Full Clean Driving License.
Details of any specialist competencies required but not limited to:
- Relevant Third Level Qualification.
- MS Windows Server 2012 / 2016 training.
- Hyper-V Training.
- CCNA, Microsoft, CompTIA, Fortinet training.
- HP SAN Training.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 21352 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.