Senior Level 3 Engineer – Waterford
Are you looking to work in a progressive environment with an established network of clients nationwide? Enhance your career with funded education? Work for well-established IT Managed Services company with over 20 years in business? Get rewarded for hard work and initiative?
Our client is an industry leader in the Managed Services sector of the IT industry. With a strong focus on excellence in there field this Manged Services company excel in developing the latest technologies to assist the Irish SME market. And are looking to speak to experienced IT Engineers.
Spectacular opportunities like this do not come around too often so if you meet the requirements below do not hesitate to apply and further your career by sending us your CV.
- On-site engineering skills, Installation, and support on LAN equipment
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience resolving a wide range of technical issues relating to Office PC’s and server operating systems, Office 365 email, Printers, Network Software, Backup devices, Managed switches, Firewalls, WAPS’s, internet connections etc.
- Diagnose and resolve Network related technical problems with client’s broadband connections and end-user networking environments
- Experience working and troubleshooting in a Hyper-V, Group Policy & DNS
- AV solutions – Malware, encryption software installation, and troubleshooting
- Backup Solutions – experience particularly with Ashay, Unitrends, Backup Assist
- Remain at the forefront of emerging technologies and industry best practice
- The above list is
Details of any minimum competencies required
- Min of 5 years IT support experience in a similar role
- Third level Technical qualification preferred, or alternative,
- Microsoft MCP Server, MCSE, CCNA, or CompTIA A+ Networking qualification
- Excellent technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Candidates must also be proactive, self-motivated, and capable of working without close supervision in a busy team-based environment.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 21352 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.