Optimize Recruitment are proud to be engaging with a professional services client, who are going through positive growth in the Irish market. This company has significant plans to grow in 2021 building on two previous years of solid growth.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this is a busy, dynamic position. The position is based in our Kilkenny office with adhoc travel to the Dublin office required. The candidate will be working remotely a number of days per week, with all necessary IT equipment provided.
- Accounts Payable – including Purchase Order management, Creditors Ledger management, processing of purchase invoices, reconciliation of creditors accounts
- Accounts Receivable – including daily cash posting and allocations
- Preparation of reports for the month end process
- Assisting in identifying and rolling out system and process enhancements
- Continuously improve and support a strong financial control environment
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Part-qualified Accountant/Accounting Technician
- 2-3 years’ experience of working in a busy Finance department
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT, Outlook and Excel skills
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work within strict deadlines
- Good understanding of double entry
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CL- 22531