Financial Accountant – Kilkenny
Reporting to the finance director, main responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with other members of the finance team and delegate duties accordingly.
- Responsible for financial reporting.
- Preparation of trial balance, P&L accounts.
- Tax compliance including preparation of RCT and VAT returns.
- Management of the day to day accounts function (AP/AR)
- Review cost control systems and procedures.
- Produce and analyze periodic reports (e.g. sales reports, monthly management accounts)
- Treasury function and managing financial assets.
- Management of the year end audit and liaise with external auditors.
Experience and Qualifications
- Full or part qualified accountant.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in using Sage and Excel.
- Excellent communication & organisational skills.
- Experience in the construction / engineering sector would be advantageous.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 21406