Financial Accountant – South Tipperary – Permanent
A competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Operating and maintaining an efficient and effective financial control function and managing cash flow
- Reviewing and implementing cost control systems and procedures
- Enhance stock management, cost accounting and margin analysis within the company.
- Reporting and managing VAT
- Preparing and reporting Monthly Management accounts
- Producing and analysing reports (e.g. sales reports, monthly management accounts)
- Manage all external relationships (e.g. Revenue, Banks, Auditor, financial advisors, EI, etc.)
- Responsible for all statutory reporting with the Group.
- Reviewing accounts system and recommending/implementing improvements and controls
- Have full responsibility for Sage Accounting System and take a lead on all IT Systems across the Group.
- Liaise with other staff on projects like Lean program, ERP selection and implementation
- Other duties as assigned from time to time
The successful candidate will have
- ACCA, CIMA or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Proficient computer literacy in Excel, Word, and e-mail.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Very effective organisational skills.
- Effective written communications skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Self-starter and self-motivated – the person may be working on their own from time to time
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Alan on or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference AG- 19032 number in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.