Financial Advisers (QFA/APA) – Kilkenny
Optimize are looking to speak to financial advisers. The ideal candidate will provide clients with financial guidance on making the correct credit applications. The ideal candidate will be able to research the marketplace and identify customers’ needs, design financial strategies and close a sale.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide strategic advice to the customer across a variety of financial products and services
- Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan for making credit applications
- Network, generate leads and opportunities within the market
- Become an industry SME and aware of new industry’s trends and research market to back up financial consulting
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations
- Support the day to day operation of customer service
- Provide an excellent level of customer service, face to face and over the telephone
- Deal with all customer queries in an effective, professional manner
- Generate and execute sales from lead to fulfilment in accordance with sales process and activity management system
- Assist with driving sales campaigns and lead generation
- Perform duties in a compliant manner in accordance with policies and procedures
- Assist with retaining existing business and growing new businessSkills and Requirements
- QFA, or APA in both Loans and Regulation is essential for this role.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a commitment to customer service
- Have a significant level of proven sales, customer service or clerical experience
- Strong sales support skills within a team environment
- Committed to and enjoys working in a sales environment
- Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Excellent PC knowledge and ability to operate database systems
- 3rd Level Degree in Finance or related field would be an advantage
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 19193 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.