Trainee Financial Advisors –South East Region
The successful individuals will be ambitious & eager to further develop a long-term career in financial services.
Ideally you will have :
- Willingness to study QFA exams
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in a client facing financial sales position
- Proven sales record
- Good technical knowledge of financial products (life, pensions & investments).
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as in a team environment.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Developing client relationships, new and existing.
- Providing expert, professional financial advice.
- Enhancing sales / networking initiatives & strategies.
- Providing solutions to client requirements, adhering to compliance regulations & standards.
- Achieving annual targets
This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious individual, suited to those with commitment, integrity and motivation to build a long-lasting successful career in the financial services sector.
The successful individuals can expect excellent training, a dynamic work environment, business support and the assistance of the GM, whom is focused upon getting the best from each other.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Optimize on: 056 7786631
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CLP-18591