The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the finance function of this innovative Tech business
- Qualified Accountant with +5 plus experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills including Sage Line 50 and Excel
- “Hands-on” approach to financial management
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment
- Proven, consistent track record of employment is essential
Key Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Management of the accountancy department of the business
- Reporting to the MD on the financial performance of the company
- Preparing annual Budgets, Forecasts, cash flow projections, etc.
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Identifying potential costs reductions, margin improvements, customer profitability, etc.
- Manage the working capital of the business including credit control.
- Manage and develop the accounts team
- Contribute to the overall strategy of the business
- Coordinate with external bodies including auditors, revenue, banks etc.
Ensure the financial systems meet the changing needs of the business
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 21838