Financial Controller – South Tipperary
This client is within the manufacturing and production industry located in the South Tipperary area.
This exciting opportunity is ideal for an experienced Financial Controller or someone looking to take this step in their career and play a vital part in the wider business from a strategic and operational aspect.
Managing a team and reporting direct to the Managing Director, the successful individual will be responsible for the following:
- Oversee the Accounts Payable & Receivable functions
- Bank Reconciliations, treasury management and cash flow planning
- End to end payroll including revenue submittals
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to include P & L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow and all reconciliations as relevant
- Preparation of annual budget for different areas of the company and monthly forecasting for each department
- Stock management and reporting
- Coordinating audits
- All IT related queries and procedures
- Grants and Insurance
- Revenue and HMRC returns
- Strategic and operational responsibilities
- All other Finance, IT & Customs duties as required
The successful individual will have the following:
- Accountancy qualification
- 5 years’ post qualification experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
- Experience in a similar role or clearly demonstrate the ability to take on this role
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CL- 21957