Finishing Foreman (Residential project – Kilkenny)
Leading Building Contractor, established over 25 years has an exciting opportunity for a Finishing Foreman to join their team.
This is a permanent position (subject to a 6-month probationary period) based in Kilkenny on a 7 million euro residential project.
The successful individual will have following:
- Trade or degree qualified background
- 5-10 years experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of high spec finishes
- Experience of large scale projects
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage / motivate a team and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Duties of the role will include:
- Take control of projects
- Close supervision of subcontractor personnel, with an emphasis on the finishing trades, carried out in compliance with design team drawings.
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety Legislation
- Computer literate and competent with documentation
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 19186 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.