Food & Beverage Supervisor – (Laois)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for someone looking to make the next step in their hospitality career. If you’re working in a Senior F&B position in a 4-5 star hotel and looking to get management experience and train under a highly experienced F&B Manager, then this may be the perfect fit for you
Salary package + developmental training provided
Responsibilities will include:
- Deputise for the Food & Beverage Manager and oversee the day-to-day operation of Food & Beverage including breakfast, lunch, room service, evening dining and lounge areas ensuring they are adequately staffed and supervised.
- Ensure a professional, prompt service of food & wine to the highest standards to the guest.
- Work closely with the Head Chef, F&B Manager and guests on menu planning and development of F&B events for clients
- Ensure inventory stock takes are carried out and all stock including wines, beverages and equipment are controlled
- Ensure a high level of hygiene throughout the department and ensure all of the team respect and maintain the equipment and furniture in the restaurant and lounge areas.
- Support the Food & Beverage Manager in the management of the restaurant and training the team, ensuring all work is undertaken and completed according to the SOP’s in place.
- To demonstrate a commitment to customer service excellence always.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry at a four or five-star standard is a distinct advantage, as is knowledge of HACCP.
- A demonstrated commitment to exemplary customer service & standards.
- Fluent English with excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Flexible and available for weekends & varying shifts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication &proficient with Microsoft Word & Excel.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 19049 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent