Foreman – Civil Background
The successful candidate will be based in South Leinster/East Munster, working closely with our clients’ management team in a professional and friendly work environment.
The suitable individual will be working in conjunction with the Project Manager for Public Works and Irish Water Contracts.
Duties of the role will include:
- Supervision of site personnel
- Scheduling of plant, material, labour and other resources to meet the programme
- Maintain daily site records
- Work in conjunction with the Project Manager.
- Liaise with Clients and members of the public
The following are required:
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience as Foreman on civil engineering projects including road construction, watermain / wastewater / ESB civils/ utilities & cable installation.
- Adhere to and enforce Company HSQE Policies
- Have excellent communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team
An excellent salary package will be offered.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 18769 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.