Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a leading Construction & Engineering project management client to recruit a FP&A Manager on a permanent basis.
- The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager role forms a key part of the finance team owning the delivery of the strategic financial planning cycle and modelling to the Board, Executive Management and key stakeholders across the business.
- Design and own a suite of new management reports and balanced scorecard for circulation to stakeholders and committee meetings.
- Prepare the consolidated budget and long range profit and capital forecasts to guide strategic planning.
- Provide insightful analysis to support strategic initiatives.
- Assist in target setting through leading the finance team’s contribution to the preparation of the annual budget and long range planning cycle.
- Collaborate in the preparation of papers and presentations for Board and committees.
- Prepare periodic financial forecasts (P&L, working capital and cashflow) and rolling forecasts.
- Prepare ad hoc Management reports and Board papers.
- Define and measure meaningful financial and operational metrics to support our evolving business model, highlighting trends and reporting on variances.
- Build long term relationships with non-finance managers to support future growth within the business.
- Hire and manage one Financial Planning Analyst, providing guidance, coaching, performance management and development.
- As a member of the wider finance management group, share responsibility for the skills, output, motivation and development of the broader finance team.
Attributes and experience required for the role:
- Manufacturing, Construction background as a Commercial Finance/ FP&A lead.
- Strong systems skills with a mindset of continuous improvement.
- Personable, positive, dynamic manager who works flexibly and collaboratively to achieve deadlines
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment and high growth business.
- Highly numerate, with superb Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and financial modelling skills (Power BI and VBA would be advantageous).
- Qualified 3-5 years PQE, accountant, preferably top 10 trained.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at senior finance level.
- Exceptional academics.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Ciara on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: CL- 22653