Freight Forwarder and Client Services Agent – Kilkenny
Busy national freight forwarder is currently seeking an experienced person to assist in the smooth running of one their busy international desks. The ideal candidate would have experiencing operating in one of the following country’s Holland, Belgium, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Processing customers’ orders sent through via fax, email and phone
- Managing client accounts and customers’ expectations
- Ability to think critically and act decisively when unforeseen circumstances occur
- Taking orders from bilingual customers and ensuring that they are processed correctly
- Clarifying customers issues with products or services and explaining the best solution to resolve the problem
- Liaise with other departments as necessary
- Performing additional duties as assigned
- High level of customer service skills is paramount to this role
- Experience in the freight industry is a requirement
- Excellent IT / Technology skills are essential
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised individual
- Excellent attention to detail
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18910 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.