Front Office Manager – Carlow
Responsible for the management and running of the Hotel’s front desk and reception. To assume responsibility for the overall co-ordination of Front Office operations, ensuring operating standards are achieved. We are seeking a very strong, customer orientated manager who has excellent attention to detail, along with exceptional customer service skills.
The successful individual will ideally have the following:
- Previous Front Office Managerial/Supervisory experience within a four-star property.
- Knowledge of Hotsoft Reservation Management System.
- A qualification in hospitality management is preferred but not essential.
- Possess the ability to operate in an organised and methodical fashion, with excellent attention to detail.
- Is equipped with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer service background.
- Will be a natural leader with good business acumen to maximise revenue and sales through the front office service.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Oversee the effective operations of our Front Office department, ensuring that all guests receive exceptional customer service in a very genuine and caring manner.
- To carry out all Reception duties, working as part of the Front Office Team (reception and reservations).
- To deal with any customer queries in a professional and efficient manner, ensuring guest satisfaction always.
- Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to upsell, learn and understand policies and practices
- Maintain an effective Front Office team through the provision of strong leadership, direction and oversight to employees and the implementation of a departmental training and professional development plan.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18876 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.