General Manager (Medical Practice) – (Kilkenny City) Ayrfield Medical Practice
Optimize Recruitment are partnering with Ayrfield Medical Practice to recruit an experienced General Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Established over 10 years ago, an innovative medical practice, synonymous with professional, welcoming services, Ayrfield Medical Practice is a 2,700 square meter primary care centre that houses a large GP practice, a pharmacy, a dentist, a coffee shop, large car parking facility and other healthcare practitioners.
The successful manager will be highly organised, have a proven record in management plus excellent communication skills.
Reporting to the board of directors, responsibilities of the role will include:
- Management & Human Resources:
Day to Day staff organisation & workload allocation
Payroll processing & Revenue returns
Staff contracts, appraisals and reviews
Rostering & vacation planning
Contribution to practice policy & strategic planning
Business process improvement
- Financial management including:
Budgeting & reporting
Debtors & Creditors
PCRS reconciliations and analysis
- Property management and maintenance
Car park management
Liaison with PHP
The successful individual will have the following aptitudes:
- Leadership skills: Sets and communicates high performance standards for self and others.
- Maintains and promotes the highest moral and ethical standards and seeks to keep administration personnel patient focused.
- Ability to originate and implement process improvements.
- Excellent communication skills- both written & oral, well developed IT skills including Microsoft office suite, payroll & accounting software, numeracy, managing confidential information.
- Customer focussed individual who can add value to the business.
Full details available upon request. Exciting opportunity for a motivated, innovative, ambitious manager. Attractive salary and package on offer for the right individual.
For additional information and a confidential discuss on this opportunity contact Gemma Butler in the strictest confidence on : 056 7786631 / Gemma@optimizerecruitment.ie
Job Ref No: GB-22716