Geotechnical Inspector (Cork)
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Geotechnical Inspector to join a Design Site Representative team for a major highways interchange improvement scheme in Cork.
The project – duration (2.5 years approx.)
- Direct road links
- Grade separated junction
- 12 major bridges
- Culverts, drainage
- Earthworks and environmental works
The successful individual will have the following:
- 15+ years minimum experience of large civil engineering projects
- Experience working in a Consulting Engineering or similar company
- Experience organising and delivering complex tasks involving multiple parties within a short timeframe
- Experience working as a, Resident engineer / Design Site Representative Inspector or Employer’s Representative Inspector on highways & earthworks projects
- Experienced in highways embankment and structures foundation construction
- Excellent communication, management and organisational skills required
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Carry out daily inspections and keeping of daily site diaries
- Reviewing and approving materials submissions from the Contractor
- Reviewing of the Contractor’s method statements
- Reviewing and approving inspection and test plans
- Raising non-compliance reports
- Supervision of the construction works on site
- Liaise with the design team on any design related matters
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
This opportunity offers the chance to have a high-profile role on a major highways project in the South of Ireland, followed by potential positions on other high-profile infrastructure schemes.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 087 0505417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22471