Optimize Recruitment are currently partnering with an expanding engineering manufacturer to recruit an Administrative Buyer in Waterford. This role is created due to growth and will give the successful candidate the opportunity to learn from experienced SC professionals in the team.
This role will suit a graduate who will gain exposure to documentation, PO’s, ERP system and buying. An ideal role for someone who would like to become a buyer!
Graduate Salary of €25,000 + bonus on offer.
- Raise supplier purchase orders and customer invoices
- Provide administrative support in maintaining purchasing files
- Ensure internal product database is accurate and up to date with PO due dates and pricing
- Procuring freight services that are cost effective and meet required deadline
- Stock inventory control: manage all in-house stock and coordinate monthly stock meetings
- Achieve the organisation’s stock targets and meet customer demand
- Use companies stock management system to optimise stock
- Goods receipt processing and investigating supplier account queries
- A third level qualification; preferably in Purchasing, Business administration or similar
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Confident manner and excellent communications skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to use your own initiative and make informed decisions.
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.