Graduate Design Engineer (Limerick)
Our client a progressive engineering design and build business servicing the needs of the telecommunications and utilities industry are seeking a determined and enthusiastic individual to join their team in Co. Limerick.
- Complete graduate program
- Create site designs for all site types
- Production of drawings from planning to completion
- Complete site surveys
- Liaise with clients & suppliers
- Liaise with senior designers to reach optimised solutions
- Third level engineering degree or equivalent
- Excellent AutoCAD skills
- Efficient Microsoft office skills
- Determined and enthusiastic
- Keen to learn & develop skills
- Strong team player
- Full clean driving license (travel to sites for surveying will be essential)
This is an introduction to Design Engineering in wireless & fibre telecoms and will introduce candidates to all aspects of site design, network rollout & build.
Full job spec available on request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 18913 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.