Our client, a well-established company in the food industry are seeking a Graduate New Product Developer to join their Graduate Program on a permanent basis. The role will be based in South Tipperary.
Salary for the role is circa €25k DOE.
- Sole ownership of developing new products from production line to shelf.
- Administration of all traceability and legislative documents.
- Record all trial formulations, tastings and cookout calculations.
- Assists sales in recommending optimum design solutions on projects and ensure design is compatible with customer requirements and within manufacturing limitations and sound production.
- Evaluates and addresses market needs and demands based on market research.
- Utilizes a Project Management approach to include a clear road map, steering committee, development teams and gate system and smart objectives for each project.
- Any ad-hoc duties as requested by management.
- B.Sc./M.Sc. Food Technology/ Food Science/ Nutritional Science essential.
- Proficient in MS Office and other relevant systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills are essential.
- Demonstrate an energetic, self-motivated and flexible approach in all matters.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Lee on: 056 7786631 / 085 8072559
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: LD-18889