Graduate Site Engineer – Electrical (North Dublin)
Position: Permanent & Full time – available immediately.
Our client is a leading utility solutions provider servicing the Power, Water, Telecom & Energy sectors.
Reporting directly to the site manager, the successful individual will be joining us a multi-disciplinary team working on projects in North County Dublin.
Duties will include
- Record management
- Checking drawings and calculations
- Ensuring quality and safety standards are met on site
- Liaising with stakeholders and sub-contractors
- Work with your in-company mentor to develop you career / skills.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Hold a relevant Electrical Engineering degree
- 1+ years’ experience in engineering.
- Excellent data management and IT skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD or similar
- Knowledge of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Structured, competent, capable of prioritising workloads.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Full clean driving license.
- Ambitious to develop your career.
Salary / Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career development program
- Pension contributions
- Learning and development opportunities
- Further education, career development
- Company vehicles
- Bike to work scheme
- Company laptop
- Company phone
Full details available upon request.
Contact Eoin in the strictest confidence on: 056 7786631 / Eoin@optimizerecruitment.ie
Job Reference No: EC-22190