Graduate Town Planner
I am actively seeking a Graduate Town Planner for one of Ireland’s leading consultancies to join their Planning team on a permanent basis.
This is a well established company building out the planning team, with the successful candidate having the opportunity to work on projects including roads, bridges, renewable energy, airports, etc.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer for the right candidate.
- Assist in coordination of delivery of projects – preparing planning applications, appeals, appraisals and policy reviews
- Preparation of Environmental Impact Assessment Reports
- Delivering projects as per agreed deadlines
- Analysing planning policy and making professional recommendations
- Recognized IPI or RTPI planning qualification
- 1 years experience with strong knowledge of Irish Planning System and environmental issues
- Ability to prepare reports and formulate recommendations
- Knowledge of planning, development and environmental issues
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / email@example.com
JOB REF: LD-21685
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission