Groundworks Foreman – Midlands
Established in the 1960 this leading civil contractor is seeking an experienced Ground Works Foreman to work on multiple projects throughout the Midlands (Laois, Offaly, Kildare).
Our client works in conjunction with Local Authorities and County Councils working to the highest national standards.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Engineering background would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience of Public works and utilities projects ideally.
- Supervisory experience of civils projects is required.
- Strong groundworks experience is essential.
Duties will include:
- Daily management & supervision of labour resources, plant and materials.
- Complete relevant reports.
- Review of work packages.
- Ensure all site operations are carried out in line with company H&S guidelines and ensure standards are upheld.
Salary level: €52k – €62k+ DOE.
For additional information and a confidential discussion contact Eoin on: 056 7786631 / 087 0505417 or e-mail in your curriculum vitae in the strictest confidence.
Job Ref No: EC-22013
All applications dealt with in the strictest confidence.