Head of HSQE (Environmental Services)
Duration: Permanent Opportunity
Salary level: €100k + depending on experience
As well as implementing Risk & Assurance projects and improvements this opportunity will also provide direction, reporting and assurance within the business.
Working closely with senior management the successful individual will assist the with improving the company’s performance on Quality, Health & Safety, Risk & Insurance, Security and Environment.
The successful individual will have the following :
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Accident/ Incident Investigation
- Auditing Qualification
- The ability to lead a team
- Proven experience of influencing at senior level and industry
- Lead Auditor experience would be an advantage
- Quality qualification would be an advantage
Duties of the role will include:
- Provide monthly reports to senior management
- Risk & Assurance performance reports on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Understand and communicate changes to industry standards
- Compliance with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Develop and maintain risk profile for the business
- Actively engage and attend business leadership meetings
- Lead on Active Risk projects to ensure the project team has all the relevant stakeholders and delivers the requirements
- Update the progress on Active Risk projects
- Mentor each member of the leadership team on their Risk & Assurance Leadership
- Provide external leadership by attending and influencing industry sector / client
Full job description available for review.
Benefits package as standard which include full VHI cover, pension and education assistance.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian or Eoin on 056 7786631 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie / Eoin@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MGEC-21509 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.