Head of QHSE Ireland (Leinster)
Location: Flexible (Client has a number of sites in Leinster)
This is a senior, permanent role with an excellent salary / package on offer to the successful individual.
The role is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining a comprehensive Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety system to meet all legislative and corporate requirements and compliance with ISO standards.
This role will be directing and managing QHSE with an in-depth working knowledge of all
applicable regulations throughout Ireland and relevant ISO standards to ensure a
high quality of service is maintained and provided to our clients.
The successful individual will have the following experience / qualifications:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- A degree or recognised equivalent in Occupational Safety/ Health and Environmental
- Accident/ Incident Investigation
- Auditing Qualification
- Leading a high performing team
- Demonstrable experience of influencing at senior level and industry
- Familiar with regulatory compliance procedures and publications throughout Ireland and
- Extensive knowledge of HSE Legislation and its application in areas of construction, waste sector would be advantageous.
Duties of the role will include:
- Manage and direct the QHSE team to provide valued support to the business
- Responsible for the development, maintenance and review of the QHSE and Occupational Health programmes in Ireland to ensure they meet legislative, corporate and industry requirements
- Provide monthly reports to Senior Leadership Team
- Work collaboratively with other support functions and operations, including the Active Risk projects
- Lead on Active Risk projects to ensure the project team has all the relevant stakeholders and delivers the requirements and provide regular progress updates
- Demonstrate working knowledge of applicable Construction/CDM Regulations and in particular to the roles and functions of the PSDP, PSCS, Principal/Main Contractor and preparation of associated construction documentation including H&S, Environmental, Quality and Emergency Plans as relevant to the project and workplace requirements.
Full details avaialble upon request.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 087 0505417 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22574