Head of Sales (Waterford)
Leading IT business based in Waterford have a new exciting opportunity for a Head of Sales to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will become part of the senior management team, will be given the freedom to mould and shape the sales function and reporting to the CEO.
- Set sales objectives and business development strategies in the various product categories
- Deliver monthly and quarterly revenue/margin objectives for the sales team
- Working with the Head of Marketing to drive new business opportunities
- Direct the outbound sales team and create/develop an appointment generation team
- Manage weekly sales meetings and pipeline conversion
- Manage all sales processes and procedures
- Define and implement best in class sales account management
- In conjunction with the Financial Controller create sales, margin budgets and forecasts
- Report at board level the sales strategies, targets and growth projections
- A background and track record in technology sales is essential (Cloud / MSP / VoIP / Security) minimum 5 years
- Experience in business development in the SME B2B space
- Proven track record in meeting and surpassing commercial targets
- Strong presentation skills, particularly in a C-level environment
- A positive, confident and determined approach to managing sales team
- Laser focused, proactive and accountable
- Ability to cross sell into existing accounts and identify new technology opportunities in the marketplace.
- Ability to make fast decisions with an entrepreneurial mind-set
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Gemma Butler on 056-7786631 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: 22115