Health and Safety Advisors x2 (Dublin & Cork)
Tier 1 contractor.
Health and Safety Advisor (Dublin)
Health and Safety Advisor (Cork)
€120m project (Civil Project)
The successful candidates will have the following:
- 3+ years’ minimum experience in a Health & Safety role on construction/civils projects
- Degree qualification or equivalent in Health & Safety
- Ability to work on large scale, high headcount construction sites & sub-contractors essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong time management skills.
Assisting the H&S manager, duties of both roles will include:
Manage training & compliance files for all colleagues & sub-contractors on site
Ensure that staff have all the relevant manuals and training certifications
- Lead & foster a continuous improvement culture in relation to all health, safety and environmental work practices on the site.
- Ensure H&S management systems are implemented and maintained across the site.
- Manage the administration for the Health & Safety induction & training plans for all site personnel.
- Regularly review and assisting the update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement.
- Report / record accidents and incidents on-site ensuring relevant accident information for insurance purposes.
- Evaluate sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance.
- Identify areas of risk and develop risk assessments/measures to reduce and control.
- Liaise with client’s representatives while on site including attendance at meetings
- Issue and develop performance reports and policies to Construction Director
- Perform weekly audits, safety inspections and tool box talks
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact: Eoin on 056-7786631 / 087 0505417 or email email@example.com
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: EC-22770