Health & Safety Manager (South East)
Well established and prestigious contractor with over 25 years’ experience partnering with high profile clients within all sectors of the construction industry including commercial, residential, retail, industrial and healthcare.
This is a permanent position (subject to a 6-month probationary period) which will involve travel to a number of construction sites across the south-east region.
- Formal qualification in Health & Safety discipline essential
- 5+ years’ experience within Health and Safety with a Main Contractor
- Management within the construction sector
- Extensive experience within Training, Risk Assessments, Methods Statements, H&S Plans and Reports
- Up to date with current legislation
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Certification for Manual Handling, Working at Height, Fire Safety and Abrasive Wheel desirable
- Proven experience managing multiple sites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full Drivers Licence
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 086 0444833 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG – 21748 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.