Health and Safety Officer (Manufacturing)
My client, a food production company are seeking a Health and Safety Officer to join their team. This role reports directly in to the EHS Manager.
Salary 32K + 22 days annual leave for the successful candidate!
- Assists EHS Manager in implementing the identified safety and health management systems
- Assists Supervisors and Managers in accident investigations
- Carry out regular safety inspections in all areas and ensuring CAPA implementation
- Provide health and safety training to employees such as manual handling, toolbox talks and safety induction
- Carry out risk assessments on existing and new processes and equipment
- Organisation and presentations for various meetings including safety rep meetings and incident reviews, and following up on actions arising
- Document Control: responsible for ensuring Emergency Plan, Safety Procedures, Safety Statement; are up to date
- Data Entry: responsible for logging of Incidents, Near Misses and Good Saves, Inspections, Toolbox Talks and production of reports on monthly or weekly basis.
Skills & experience:
- Third level qualification or diploma in Health and Safety is essential
- 2 years EHS experience within manufacturing
- Excellent Knowledge or Irish Health and Safety legislation
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint computer packages
- Passion for people and their safety
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.