Health and Safety Officer (M+E) – Dublin
My client a long-established mechanical contractor now has the requirement for an experienced Health and Safety Officer to work on Industrial projects throughout Dublin.
The Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Preparation and issuing of Risk Assessments, Method Statements & Site specific Safety Statements in consultation with Senior site management.
- Carrying out Environmental Health & Safety inspections.
- Completing EHS Training for Employees.
- Investigation, recording and reporting of accidents and near misses promptly, ensuring that any corrective actions are implemented without delay.
- Reviewing sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Attending regular site Health & Safety Meetings.
- Relevant third level qualification in Health and Safety
- Experience on Mechanical or Electrical projects is essential
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Company vehicle
I am a recruitment specialist within the construction and engineering sector, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities please contact me Marian Grennan on (056)7786631 or check out the current vacancies on our website.
Ref no. MG-19062