Optimize are currently seeking a Health and Safety Officer for an office-based role in Portlaoise. The role will include the maintenance and implementation of the company’s health, safety, quality, environmental policy and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation
- Assist site management in drafting method statements, safe work plans, risk assessments and tool box talks
- Ensure all internal and external health and safety reporting requirements are followed
- Conduct site audits, put corrective actions in place, report to management.
- Verify accidents/incidents, conduct investigations, identify root causes and implement the appropriate control measures
- Assist with the preparation of the safety file
- Hold the relevant qualification
- 3-5 years’ experience working on civil engineering projects
- Excellent I.T. skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Motivated and diligent
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities please contact Marian on 0860444833 or via e-mail to Marian@optimizerecruitment.ie
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy reference number MG-21738 in the title of the mail.
All applications are dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.