Helpdesk Engineer (Level 1) – Kilkenny
Our client is a leading provider of IT Solutions and Services to businesses in the South East. They offer IT sales, services, support and general IT consultancy to a very broad range of business sectors, from hotels, financial services, legal, insurance, manufacturing right through to schools and charities.
The successful candidate will be based out of their Kilkenny head office.
Reporting to the Technical Services Manager, the Help Desk Engineer will be responsible for logging incoming IT service calls from our clients to our helpdesk, provide troubleshooting and technical support to customers over the telephone and via remote access. Escalation of issues to engineers if onsite work is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Prioritise and process support queries
• Input information into ConnectWise Ticketing System
• Analyse, solve and respond to issues raised in a timely and efficient manner
• Distribute queries that cannot be solved at the help desk to relevant team members and effectively interact with them to provide a solution
• Provide a professional and courteous service to customers
• Build and develop customer relationships
• Liaise with suppliers
• Study trends in incoming cases in search of hot issues and report these issues to management
• Prepare technical quotations
Knowledge and Expertise
• Experience in one or more of the following: Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Server Operating Systems, Networking Technologies,
• Familiar with ConnectWise would be an advantage
• Familiar with remote access programs (e.g. LogMeIn, TeamViewer, etc.)
Education & Work Experience
• IT qualification
• 1+ years’ experience in an IT Support Desk Environment
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 19315 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.