Helpdesk Manager – IT Industry (infrastructure, cloud, telecoms) – Munster
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the successful candidate will assist in the smooth running of a nation-wide helpdesk. The ideal candidate will have experience communicating with SME’s and an understanding of the issues that can arise within there internal IT infrastructure.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day to day team leadership of the helpdesk team
- Ticket queue management ensure tickets are assigned and tracked to closure in an efficient
- and effective manner.
- Quality assurance checking on selection of tickets
- Regular meetings with the team to mentor and monitor performance include key KPI’s
- Ensure SLA’s are met, and results reported
- Be a technical escalation point for the technical team
- Schedule the team to provide break fix support to nationwide customer
- Forecast and schedule engineers for planned installation and proactive work
- Recruit, train and support Helpdesk staff
- Contribute to improving customer support and handling client technical complaints
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Ensure customers are kept up to date on any delays and ticket escalations
- Review and Establish best practices through the entire helpdesk support process
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on team’s productivity
- Mentor staff to develop their customer service skills
- Establish, develop and maintain a culture of a customer centric organization. Ensuring ‘A Fantastic Customer Experience’
- Develop an NPS system through online customers surveys and telephone surveys with the customers
Requirements and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a team lead position with understanding of ICT environment
- Experience in supporting a team of Helpdesk/Engineering professionals in a dynamic IT Services Company.
- Diploma/Degree in IT or related Discipline
- Demonstrated Microsoft skills, Excel and Work report creation, demonstrate good understanding on server and Networking topology and equipment
- Microsoft Certification is desirable.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Brian on 056 7786631/086 820 2188 or via e-mail through the link provided.
Please e-mail your CV with the Vacancy Reference Number: BW – 18897 in the title of the mail.
All application dealt within the strictest confidence and your CV will not be released without your prior approval.