Helpdesk Support Agents (European Language) – South Tipperary
Having recently relocated to new premises to facilitate their continued growth, opportunities have now arisen for experienced Helpdesk Support Agents for their South Tipperary based client.
The successful individuals will be ambitious and technically minded individuals with fluent English and a conversational level of a 2nd and/or 3rd language:
This will be a faced paced environment and will provide you with great opportunity to deal directly with customers. Hours of work 8am to 4pm (Monday to Friday).
Salary depending in experience.
- Graduate or previous customer service experience.
- Technical understanding/background would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
- In additional to English, conversational level in one or more of the following languages – German Italian, French, Spanish.
- Provide e-mail and phone support to European based customers.
- Effective troubleshooting and communicate resolution of issues clearly and effectively to clients.
- Liaise with other departments as necessary.
- Demonstrate product capability and functionality
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Gemma on: 056 7786631 / 086 8016771.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: GB-18663