Our client one of Ireland’s leading consultancies is seeking to recruit a Highways Design Site Representative (DSR) for a highway scheme in Sligo, involving 15kms of dual carriageway, link roads, 12 bridges, culverts, drainage, earthworks and environmental works. The project has started construction and will run for approximately the next 1.5 years.
• Carry out daily inspections and keeping of daily site diaries
• Reviewing and approving materials submissions from the Contractor
• Reviewing of the Contractor’s method statements
• Reviewing and approving inspection and test plans
• Raising non-compliance reports
• Supervision of the construction works on site
• Ensure construction is carried out in accordance with the Works Requirements and Contract
• Liaise with the design team on any design related matters
• Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent professional qualification
• At least 5 years of post-graduate experience in large civil engineering projects
• Experience working as a Design Site Representative or Resident Engineer on highways projects
• Experience working in a Consulting Engineering or similar company
• Experience organizing and delivering complex tasks involving multiple parties within a short timeframe
• Full drivers licence
This opportunity offers the chance to have a high profile role on a major highways project in the North West of Ireland, followed by potential positions on other high profile infrastructure schemes.
An attractive remuneration package available.
For additional information and a confidential discussion on this and similar opportunities contact Marian on: 086 0444833
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence and your CV will never be released without your prior approval.
Job Ref Number: MG – 21687