Optimize Recruitment are partnering with a manufacturing firm in Kildare to recruit a HR Administrator on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will provide HR generalist services and be the first point of contact to 400+ staff members.
- Carrying out general administration duties – corresponding to all HR related queries, file/database maintenance, executing bi-annual reports, exit interviews and reference checks, and any additional duties as required
- Actively assisting in recruitment processes – from advertising roles to collating applications for management
- Creating and distributing HR related information such as onboarding packs to new hires, letters of contractual changes and scheduling wellbeing check-ins with employees
- Managing payroll – processing new recruits and leavers, reviewing payroll reports, and ensuring that absence reports are maintained and up to date
- Third level degree in Human Resource Management (CPP/CIPD accredited)
- Minimum 1 year HR Administration experience
- Excellent communication and leadership skills with the ability to work in a team environment and deliver results within specified deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Keelin Byrne in the strictest of confidence on 083 373 9075 / email@example.com
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.
JOB REF: KB-22321