HR Generalist (2 Year FTC)
My client, an integrated utility service provider are seeking a HR Generalist to join their team on a 2 year contract. This role will be based in Offaly and union experience is essential.
- Partner with line management to ensure a complete understanding of business strategy & objectives.
- Proactively resolve HR & business issues to accelerate the execution of the business strategy & objectives.
- Provide a professional and credible HR service, ensuring smooth operational practices for all HR initiatives and services.
- Provide HR advice to Line Managers and employees throughout all stages of the employee life cycle, ensuring advice is legally compliant and in line with company policy & procedure.
- Management of full recruitment cycle from advertising, screening, interviewing. Co-ordinate onboarding & offboarding including induction, exit interviews, etc.
- Manage the annual performance management process to include line manager coaching, performance improvement and continuous development.
- Drive organisational and cultural change through effective use of organisational design and change management strategies and tools in conjunction with the HR Manager.
- Provide HR advisory service on disciplinary, grievance, employee relations issues.
- Maintain absence management system and reporting to include annual leave, sick leave, etc.
- Proactively participate in the Performance Management process to ensure delivery of own, and the wider team’s, objectives.
- Honours Degree in HR, Business Studies or other related discipline is essential
- 5 years’ previous experience
- Manufacturing, and experience of working in a unionised environment is preferable
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, coaching and communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Strong working knowledge of employment law is required
- Strong negotiation skills
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / 056 7786631
JOB REF: LD-19388