Tipp South – Pharma
Optimize Recruitment are recruiting a HR Generalist on behalf of their generic’s pharmaceutical client in South Tipperary. This role joins an existing team of Senior HR Officer and HR Manager.
The core of this role is delivering an efficient HR service to all staff using technology and transaction processes. The jobs key dimensions are TA, L&D, PM, ER and Engagement.
- Responsible for driving the talent acquisition strategy in the organisation, including working with external parties to ensure a constant flow of quality candidates for vacancies
- Strives to ensure that excellent employee relations are maintained. This includes managing sickness absence, disciplinary and grievance issues all in line with company policy and procedures.
- Takes part in the measurement of employee satisfaction and ensure that employee engagement activities take place, gaining feedback where appropriate, and identifying areas for improvement.
- Coaching managers on performance management issues and processes using the company process and other performance management tools.
- Ensures company benefits are communicated and understood. Supports the Senior HR Officer with the administration of payroll where required.
- Ensures company policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law and that managers are up to date with changes to these and company policies.
- Ensures that monthly/quarterly/annual reports and statistics are provided on time.
- Third level degree in Business or HR preferred
- CIPD Membership preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience, ideally within manufacturing/pharma/medical devices.
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment law and current case law.
- Substantial experience managing disciplinary, grievance and performance management matters.
For more information and to discuss similar opportunities, please contact Lee in the strictest of confidence on 0858072559 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note your CV will never be released without your expressed permission.